Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

English Camp

Hello from Hungary!  Last week was the first English Camp in the city of Debrecen, and it was awesome!  Tomorrow is the first day of the second English Camp in the city of Eger.  Things have been super busy, almost non-stop for at least 10 days or so.  I apologize that I have not updated the blog recently.  The English Camp went very well last week!!!  Praise the Lord, many kids were saved!!!  I will definitely write a longer post about it soon, but for now here are some pictures of a few of the many students that were baptized.  Praise the Lord, things are going very well here in Hungary!  Thank you for your prayers and support!  I will continue to pray for all of you as well!  I miss you!  I will post a more detailed update soon, hopefully in the next few days or most likely next week.  God bless you!  May God continue to feed your hungry heart and my Hungary Heart! <3



1 comment: